Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Procrastination

It's funny how many times I've gone to start this blog and just can't find the right words to start. So maybe I'll start with the truth, I procrastinate just about everything I don't want to do... It occurred to me tonight when my best friend saw me post something on Facebook instead of completing my care plan (nursing school, don't ask).

But besides being a procrastinator, I am a nursing student who works her booty off to accomplish this. I will graduate ( proudly) in Sept '13. I also own a house with my darling other half, Phillip. We've been together for about 4 years now and dated for a short while during high school. We have 2 pups, Ellie (black lab/pit mix) and Sophie (shih tzu) and a cat named Mater ( like tow-mater from cars) who weighs more than Sophie:) he's a healthy cat lol. I am a faithful pinterest addict and have recently acquired etsy to that list:)

Aside from all that, I am a down to earth, loving girl who wants nothing more than to be a successful nurse, mommy and wife eventually. (You'll see all my future plans of this on pinterest lol)...

Well I think I have accomplished what I came here to do tonight, introduce myself and get started.

Food for Thought: Antoine Dufour was introduced to me a few years ago via YouTube. I encourage you all to go there and listen to any one of his songs. He is often there when I need to study or have "me" time:)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Briana and family lol I'll be looking for more post!!#

    ReplyDelete